Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shameless bragging: Contests.

I just got another contest win for my 3D illustrations works, and I figured it's a perfect excuse to post a list of my contest achievements here.

2012


2011 

My "Artistic Tribute 3: Time to Play" image has won 2nd place in the 8th Marvelous Designer contest.
I was rather surprised (as I almost always am, but this time I had an extra reason), since the pattern for the cloth was rather simple and I am a total beginner at using this software. However, I must say that it is a great recommendation for the software, that even a total beginner can easily and quickly create a contest-winning work after just a few hours of messing around.
The list of other, older accomplishments is available after the jump.



2011 (continued):
2010
2009

2008
I think that's all of them so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment